MLTY Forums

A communication forum for the MLT students of Cambrian College

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting Course outline for Micro

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Getting Course outline for Micro on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Hi Juelle,

I just want to let you know that if your having troubles posting our micro course outline on the G - Drive, I have found another way to getting the course outline. One of the college computers, you can access through Acadnet by getting the course outline there. I just found out today, because I was asking our ENG professor on how you do that. After she has showed me and other person, I soon realized that you can see our classes from this term, in each of the classes has the course outline. If you know how to access Acadnet, great, if not let me know. I just sent a posted note, under ENG, on the steps of getting the outline.

See you around,
Anne-Marie

View user profile

2 Re: Getting Course outline for Micro on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 pm

You are right and Acadnet is where I pull the course outlines from. The initial problem was that the micro outline was not even present there. Both hematology and micro outlines are now on the G drive just for easy accessing. I seem to be having difficulties posting to the G drive from home so things may not turn up on the G drive as early as some would like. It's a work in progress.

Juelle.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum