MLTY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLTY Forums

A communication forum for the MLT students of Cambrian College

You are not connected. Please login or register

Histo charts?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Histo charts? Empty Histo charts? Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:37 pm

Amy

Amy

I was watching the lecture I missed on thursday and pat mentioned histo charts. Was there something supplemental in class anyone can send me? That would be dandy.

PS, the live meeting thing is awesome. I'm going to watch the whole lecture tomorrow before I dig into my studies some more.

2Histo charts? Empty Re: Histo charts? Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Kristen

Kristen

I don't recall anything about histo charts... if anything it was just suggestions on how to make our own charts in order to remember the diff fixatives and their diff properties. She handed out a big fixative chart quite a while ago so you probably already have a copy of that.

Anyone else can think of what Amy might be referring to?

3Histo charts? Empty Re: Histo charts? Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:00 pm

Dan

Dan

No,
I say the same as kristen, the only charts I have are the tables she gave is on fixatives about 2 weeks ago.

Dan

4Histo charts? Empty Re: Histo charts? Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Amy

Amy

Kristen wrote:I don't recall anything about histo charts... if anything it was just suggestions on how to make our own charts in order to remember the diff fixatives and their diff properties. She handed out a big fixative chart quite a while ago so you probably already have a copy of that.

Anyone else can think of what Amy might be referring to?

I think it was those charts. I'm going to see if I can find them.

Pat (man pat, not pat pat) sent me a file I'm going to open that he's organized.

*edit* I found said chart! It was in the wrong part of my binder.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum