MLTY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLTY Forums

A communication forum for the MLT students of Cambrian College

You are not connected. Please login or register

Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:31 pm

pxlongpre

For the next Immuno test, you will NOT be asked for symptoms of the remaining diseases. You will need to know any laboratory related questions i.e. the specimen of choice for testing, a specific antibody tested for if applicable, reactions etc. Hope this helps lighten the load!

2Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty Re: Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 pm

Rae

Rae

I was just wondering if you would be expecting us to learn all the equations

3Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty equations Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:13 pm

pxlongpre

The only equations that I remember covering is the law of mass action,,,and yes you will need to know this.

4Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty Re: Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:54 pm

Dan

Dan

Hello.

Can anybody remind me if this test was all multiple choice or not... I seem to have forgotten.

Thanks,
Dan

5Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty Re: Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:20 pm

Rae

Rae

Pat said that she was going to make it all multiple choice if she could but she might hav a few short answer Smile

6Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty Re: Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:22 pm

Dan

Dan

Thanks!

7Immuno Test Thurday, Apr 1 Empty Immuno Test Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:25 pm

pxlongpre

Yes folks, the test is multiple choice no short answer questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum