MLTY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLTY Forums

A communication forum for the MLT students of Cambrian College

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just testing out some mind mapping programs

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dan

Dan

Hey guys,
Here is a mind map I designed for Immunology, I had trouble understanding all the different systems, so I mind mapped it. Let me know if you like these and I will make more. Also, just testing some file hosting programs, so please ignore and silly mistakes you might see! Enjoy!!!

Thanks,
Dan

Just testing out some mind mapping programs 1f225cea44e82bd615c50f8122adc7bb4g

If you guys can't see the picture, you can view it here: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?aountwmdunm

P.S. Please disregard the big letters that say unlicensed in the mind map... still haven't purchased the program.... just testing.

Kristen

Kristen

Hey Dan!

I think that mind map is awesome! I'm suffering through reading chapter 2 tonite in the text, and the one thing I have troubles with is trying to figure out all what belongs to where and whatnot. So clarity such as these maps are an awesome treat!

Thanks again!

-Kristen

Dan

Dan

Well thanks Kristen,

I am glad to hear they help. I will see what I can do to try and continue making these. If people like them I will continue to post them on the forums. I just have to try and find a good program, the one I am using now expires soon and cost's $200.00 to buy!!!!! Suspect

Dan

ruhlig

ruhlig

HEY DAN!!!

That was a fantastic idea! Having visual aids is great!

Rachel

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum