MLTY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLTY Forums

A communication forum for the MLT students of Cambrian College

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lindsay's hematology/Order of draw chart :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Amy

Amy

You have all asked for it, here it is!

Lindsay's hematology/Order of draw chart :D Lindsayhemochart

blayr

blayr

Hey Amy,
Thanks for posting but it says only mods can see it...so I'm thinking Dan will be able to see it and share?? But thanks again I am quite anxious to see it, it looks great from what I've seen

Dan

Dan

Hey Amy,

Yah, Blayr is right, I can only see it as an admin. You might want to see if you can figure out a way to change the permission of this post to let other members view it. OR, maybe it's something I have to change as an admin in the general forum setup!! lol. I'll look into that.

Actually, I didn't even know you could post pictures here... would you mind making up a quick tutorial for me...? thanks.

Anyhow, until I get this figured out, here is the table on a file hosting site: http://www.mediafire.com/i/?yttnnvztydd

Enjoy, and thanks for posting Amy.

Cheers,
Dan

Amy

Amy

That's weird, I can see it. I just hit the photo button and it added the link.

http://www.flyingarmadillo.com/junk/lindsayhemochart.jpg

There's a direct link to it on my webspace if Dan's link stops working.

Dan

Dan

Oh the weirdness of the forums! lol

Thanks Amy, I am sure a lot of people will find this useful.

Dan

6Lindsay's hematology/Order of draw chart :D Empty Just a few disclaimers :) Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:55 pm

LindsayK

LindsayK

Hey everybody,
I'm glad people think that the chart is a useful study aid, I certainly have used it many times in the past. I would like to point out that the order of draw has changed slightly since this chart was made. Red tubes are now collected AFTER Na Citrate(lt. blue) because red plastic tubes have a clot activator. Pink EDTA tubes are not included in the chart, and the heparin heading doesn't give as much detail as it seems we need to know.
That being said, I owe my own ability to remember all the colours, additives, and particular uses almost solely to this chart. I hope it proves as useful to all of you! Smile
Lindsay K

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum