MLTY Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MLTY Forums

A communication forum for the MLT students of Cambrian College

You are not connected. Please login or register

ENG1751 Question

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ENG1751 Question Empty ENG1751 Question Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:20 pm

Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie

Hi,

My question is... has anybody found out where we can go and access to "Acadnet?". I have tried to look for this on the college computer, and no success. This Acadnet is the course outline, so it says that you can continue to refer to electronic copy or download a personal copy.

So if anybody knowns how to retrive the course outline, please do let me know... That would be great.

Anne

2ENG1751 Question Empty Re: ENG1751 Question Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:14 am

Dan

Dan

Hey,
Patrick was going to look into that today, he said he would post some info to the forums if he found anything out. If we don't here anything by Monday, I will try and contact Angelo and get some information for us.

Hope this helps,
Dan

P.S Welcome to the forums!!!

3ENG1751 Question Empty AWOL teacher Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 pm

bad lieutenant

bad lieutenant

Hi everyone,

I havent got in contact with Heather, but I know that the only way to get to acadnet is on the college network. When you get onto the college homepage enter acadnet on the search it will be right there to see; however,I did not find the guide last time. I did send Heather an email and will be posting info, ASAP!or STAT!

A good place to start the course, if you have the textbook is through
http--wps.pearsoned.ca-ca_ph_lamarre_career_4[/url]

Have a good weekend,
Pat

4ENG1751 Question Empty Pat asked me to post this... Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Kristen

Kristen

Go to Acadnet (internal URL)and click on Program/Courses in the menu that appears on the left-hand side of your screen. You should be able to access the course outline for ENG 1751 from the Program search elective; if not, try the Course search elective.

Read the course outline and obtain the course material. Read the relevant chapters for the test.

No, the course is not in Moodle.

patrick leBlanc

I checked acadnet earlier today, but had no luck. Has anyone else?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum